- Professional, qualitatively excellent translations in almost all possible language combinations
- Certifications for almost all language combinations
- Specialist transaltions, e.g. law, biology, engineering, IT, medicine etc.
- Proofreading and certifications for texts that have already been translated
- Translations under consideration of intercultural features
- Interpreters for various occasions, as professional and specialized as the translations
Please do not hesitate to request about unusual language combinations! I can help you in most cases.
What you can rely on:
- I only engage with translators, who have the highest level of qualification and a wealth of professional experience
- The guaranteed delivery dates and deadlines are always complied with
- Offer and delivery are undertaken without delay
- Strict confidentiality of your texts and documents
- My clients are subject to absolute discretion, all translation documents are are treated confidentially. That is the reason why you will fail to find a reference list on my homepage. Whoever feels like it, is welcome to leave me a testimonial (a recommendation) to put on my page. Everyone else remains incognito.
Maybe you have already made use of some kind of translation tool. If so, you will probably have come to the same conclusion as I have. There is at least one thing, that people can still do much better than a computer: Translating. Of course, there are significant qualitative differences. But here again, applies my evergreen wisdom: “You just have to use your head.” In this case, it means that you just need to know the right translators or how to find them. Country-specific features, professional know-how, expression and accuracy. Not only do I supply you with an appropriate translator for the right languages, but also one who has the corresponding expert knowledge. On top, I will have another translator proofread your finished translation. I comparison, the translation tool looks fairly old, doesn´t it?
There is consecutive intrepreting, simultaneous interpreting, liaison interpreting and whispered interpretation. Most people don´t even know the difference. So how should you know where to find the right interpreter? You do not have that problem though. I will explain the difference to you and I will organize a professional interpreter who suits your needs.
I will tell you a secret. A small unselfish tip on the brink: In case you should have good language skills yourself, you are welcome to translate your text in advance and hand it over to me for proofreading. In most cases, this is less costly than a complete transation. Unlike translations, proofreading is charged according to the time involved. Naturally, proofreading is carried out by a competent translator and equally thourough.
How can speak so many languages?
I don´t. I only speak English, Spanish and a bit of Portugese. My demands for quality are high; therefore I only carry out few translations (German-English and English-German) myself and only in areas of expertise that I am familiar with. All other translations, I pass on to translators who I have been cooperating with for years and on whom I can rely on quality- and deliverytime-wise. Sometimes, good contacts are everything you need.
What does a translation cost?
This depends entirely on the volume, the language combination and the area of expertise. A translation is charged per line. A so called “translator line” comprises 52 characters (without spaces). Discounts are possible with large volumes, for small volumes, I charge a minimum fee. Certifications are charged per item. This also varies accordingly. My offers are free and non-binding in most cases. Only offers, that are so elaborate , that the the making turns out extremely time-consuming, are charged with a small fee. In rare cases, the language combination is so exotic, that the text has to be translated into one language first and only then it can be translated into the target language. However, please do not hesitate to inquire about rare language combinations, I am positive we will find a solution!
By the way: English does not equal English!
British or American English – you choose!
Spanish (Latin America)
You can find me in the following directories: